Monday, November 29, 2010

Tajahi Talks about the Kama Sutra


I have always been a lover of books.  If you were to come to my house, you would see I have large bookshelves in every room overflowing with books on many different topics.  I believe I am actually addicted to reading and buying books.  I am always looking for something else to learn… Back in 2000 there were a lot of things going on in my life that lead me to start reading self help books.  I wanted a broader understanding of my life as well as how those around me affected me.  While looking through books in the Self-help section of a Borders Bookstore, I happened to see the section of the store that was dedicated to erotica… I remember a small red satin embroidered book that caught my attention… It looked so beautiful… It was titled the Kama Sutra.  I opened it and read a little then flipped through the pages.  The erotic Indian art I saw drew me in even more… I immediately closed the book, hid it between the other books I had picked up and purchased it.   That purchase started my collection of sexual related books that I keep in my bedroom for quick reference.  J

The Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian Hindu text on human sexuality.  The book contains information in regards to what type of male is good for what type of woman based on sex organ sizes (see illustration to the left), foreplay, oral sex, sexual positions, marriage, and how to manage relationship quarrels.   As you can see the Kama Sutra covers a broad spectrum of sexual and relationship topics.  In a previous blog we already discussed Fellatio/Blow Job Basics (which can also be found in the Kama Sutra) so today I will give you my take on a few of the positions. 

Kama Sutra Basics

There are a multitude of positions for different types of union.  There are positions for men who have a smaller penis size, for a woman with a smaller vagina, and positions for a multitude of other reasons.  According to the Kama Sutra the best male and female combinations are:
1.             Hare and Deer
2.             Bull and Mare
3.             Horse and Elephant
Yet the best unions are:
1.             Horse and Deer
2.             Horse and Mare
3.             Bull and Deer
The Kama Sutra refers to the male penis as the lingam and the female vagina as the yoni.  “The Kama Sutra puts the obligation on the man to satisfy his partner (Kiss Guide to the Kama Sutra, Anne Hooper).  Sex by today’s standards is very penis oriented… where as Kama Sutra teaches a focus on the movements our men should make during intimacy that provoke arousal of the clitoris, vaginal opening & g-spot.

Anybody got a time machine, I am ready to travel back to ancient India and enjoy the teachings of the Kama Sutra. 

Try having your man experiment with these sensual movements:
·      Moving forward: start forward penetration
·      Churning: hold and moving the penis in the vagina
·      Piercing: penetrating the vagina from above and pushing against the clit
·      Pressing: pushing forcefully against the vagina
·      Giving a blow: removing the penis and striking the vagina with it (I like that kind of blow)
·      Blow on the Bull: rubbing one side of the vagina with the penis
·      Blow of the Boar: rubbing both sides of the vagina with the penis
·      Sporting of the Sparrow: moving the penis rapidly and light in and out of the vagina

Lets talk about a few positions:
Ladies….. there are a lot of positions described in the Kama Sutra.  There are positions for different lingam and yoni sizes, positions to encourage sexual awareness, yoga positions, acrobatic positions, kneeling and lying positions, sitting positions, standing positions, positions specifically meant to please us, positions for artistic lovers… the list goes on and on.  Some positions I have tried and some I have not but I intend experiment with them all before I die.  J

For now I will focus on the Kama Sutra positions I have tried and enjoyed. 

The Placid Embrace Gaping Position, Raised Feet Posture, Union of the Oyster & Intact Posture:
I love these Ananga Ranga position variations because it puts my mans penis at a good angle to rub my g-spot while he or I can stimulate my clit for double pleasure.  This is also a good position to use when experimenting with female ejaculations techniques.  You can rest your heals on his chest and close your legs, open your legs and hold them in the air or wrap them around his back… the key is that your man needs to be kneeling and upright and your hips need to be lifted slightly to get the right angle for g-spot stimulation.  You also need to be able to reach your clit without too much effort.  I love these positions because I can easily reach orgasm a minimum of 3 times in one sexual set.   Makes smile every time I think about it. 

The Union of the Elephant:
This is another good position for G-spot stimulation.  I love this position because it is very sensual and allows my man to be close to me; he can kiss the back of my neck, shoulders, as well as turning my head and kissing me.  Close head to head contact gives a heightened feeling of arousal that is very pleasurable and euphoric.  Because of the angle of your man, his thrusts will cause him to put pressure on your g-spot, which I must say is a wonderful feeling.  J  I prefer that my mans legs are between mine (see the image to the left for variations) and I push my bottom up for better angling.  I suggest you try his legs on the inside as well as on the outside of yours, see which is more pleasurable to you. 

The Swing, Reverse Cowgirl, or the Rodeo


is another position that I have tried but will honestly say I have not perfected.  I wanted to share this position because variations of this position give us control over all aspects of what is going on.  If we are sitting in the bed it leaves our hands free to explore our own bodies and find erotic triggers that give us more pleasure. 

To keep this blog from being too long I am going to leave you with these positions and discuss more of them with you in future blogs.  To see more positions of the Kama Sutra you can view them on line at Scribd. 

The above positions are just a few that I enjoy, but I would love to hear from you on what positions you have enjoyed the most…  Tajahi will be sharing more of her secrets next week, so until then… HAVE GREAT SEX…Smooches.

***Remember, if you have a topic or a question you would like discussed in a blog... inbox me at secrets@tajahi.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment